Experienced Immigration Legal Counseling
Laurence E. Stevens is your immigration lawyer in Albany, New York, in
the heart of Tech Valley. As a Spanish-speaking attorney in Albany, New York,
he can give you the confidence you need to undertake the sensitive, expensive and
complicated applications for immigration benefits. If you are looking for an immigration lawyer in New York, fluent in English and Spanish, then please contact me, Laurence E. Stevens.
Laurence E. Stevens will respectfully listen to your plans, provide clear explanations of the legal avenues open to you, and keep you informed as your case moves along.
anyone who wants to find lawful ways to live, work, study or visit in the United States, including:
- University students
- Fiancées and fiancés of U.S. citizens
- …and others!
Member of AILA (American Immigration Lawyers Association)
Member, Immigration Collaborative of the Legal Project, Albany, New York
Member, Albany County Bar Association
Member of Private Attorney Panel of the Legal Aid Society of Northeastern New York
When we can help you...
- Before arriving in the United States
- Before your visa expires
- Before filing an income tax return
- Before or after hiring a non-citizen
- Before or after marrying a non-citizen
- After you gain permanent residency and before your apply for citizenship
- Whenever you have civil law questions related to your immigration status